Monday, April 9, 2012

Wishful Thinking

So I did a consignment sale a few weeks ago. I made $288. Not the $1000 I had wished for, but fun money nonetheless. I am doing another sale this weekend too. It's the same company but in a different city. This time I'm taking mostly toys. I don't have as much but I'm hoping to earn around $100.

I haven't done eBay in about 3 months. I just don't have the time or energy, and haven't since I started teaching LA. Over spring break I watched a bunch of episodes of Storage Wars and it got me thinking about wanting to open a thrift store again. But then I get back to work today and realize how I really do love being in the classroom and how I need that routine of work. While I dream of getting to make my own schedule and all that,  I really go downhill when I'm not forced to be at work at a certain time. I get too relaxed and lazy. IDK, my other thought is it would be cool to do a resale shop part-time or in the summer. Who knows. No way do we have the money to think about that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment