Monday, November 26, 2012

Swimming in sweaters...

I've been working hard trying to get my Christmas sweaters photographed and listed. I know, I'm a little late, but I'm doing what I can. So far, no interest... sigh... It better pick up or I will have to start wearing them myself... Yikes... I am happy to say I actually used up my 50 free listings this month! It sucks having to pay the insertion fees, but my hope is this junk will sell...

Since we spoke last time:

LOT OF 5 SHEETS VINTAGE SCRATCH N SNIFF INNOCENT MOODIE STICKERS BABY POWDER


 
Sold for $3.99 plus $3.00 shipping... You might remember I bought a pack of 75 sheets for $9.99 in the summer... This is the second set I've sold... I still need $2.01 to break even, but I have 65 sheets left.

NEW AKAI Pro SynthStation25 USB MIDI 25 Key Keyboard Controller For iPhone iPod

This was a gamble, and I lost, essentially... I paid I think $30 for this... Sold for $39.99... However did get great feedback out of it... You win some...

No comments:

Post a Comment