Thursday, June 16, 2011

PetSmart, Target, & CVS 6/17



I am stoked about the deals I snagged today!

At PetSmart:
3 Nylabone edible bones @ .99 each; I had 3 $1.50 coupons. I got an overage of $1.53.
1 bottle of floor cleaner on sale @ .99; I had 1 $1.00 coupon. I got an overage of .01.
I found a Fisher-Price See & Bark Spinner on clearance for $2.97 (originally $12.99). I am in love with the Fisher-Price pets stuff; it's just too cute! Daisy got a bowl 'o' bones earlier in the year and she loved it too.
The overage paid for part of the toy. The remainder, OOP, was $1.90.

I will be donating the cleaner to the Humane Society. I'm not much for all those conventional cleaning supplies; I think baking soda and vinegar and hot water do the trick! We are planning to visit the Humane Society this weekend. They also need paper for the copier, and I have plenty from a deal a few years ago. So we'll bring up a few donations and go play with the animals.

At Target:
a 2-liter of Diet Coke for FREE. We received a coupon in the mail because our store just renovated to include a grocery section.

At CVS:
A Schick Hydro 3 razor @ $8.00. I had a $3 coupon. I paid the remaining $5 with ECB I rolled over. I paid the .54 cents tax on a CVS gift card I earned from SBKC. I got a $4 ECB back.

Daisy loves her toy already!


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment