Friday, January 13, 2012

Opening a Store

Fellow eBayers, are you out there?

My thoughts drifted today to opening a store. I've always thought, oooh that's a good idea, but I don't list enough to justify the cost. I BUY enough. I just don't get around to listing it. I've been using my 50 free listings per month for auctions. Every eBay blog I read says "Don't do auctions!" I do sell a decent amount of my listings, but I always have ones I need to relist.

My problem is I don't have the time (or motivation? or both?) to photograph items and prepare them for listing. But if I had a store, I could list it just once and let it see for as long as I wanted. And I'd eliminate the having to relist thing.

Should I just dive in?

2 comments:

  1. Funny you should write this... I just opened a store last week. So far I haven't seen the rewards but it's not been very long. I just realized there are some things that need more than 7 days exposure and I didn't want to keep relisting plus I like that I get free pictures and don't have to spend the extra time pasting html code into turbo lister from the free photo hosting I was using. The good thing is, if you don't like it, you can cancel the store after the first month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback! I'll check your blog to see how it goes for you in the long run.

      Delete