Monday, July 26, 2010

A few goodies


I'm so glad that I've been able to go into Meijer the last month or so without the lighting bothering me. So we've been going about once a week, because I scope out their recycling dumpsters for coupon inserts. Normally I walk away with at least something; some weeks I get a whole bag from the newspaper of extra inserts!


Anyway so today I was able to snag just about 4 inserts with a few from yesterday's paper. Which is good, because I actually bought a paper yesterday, and it only came with a RedPlum insert! What the heck?!


At Meijer I got a few deals.


Frank's Red Hot @ .99 - .50 q doubled up to .49= FREE

Kraft 100 Calorie pack which my DH loves=$2.79

Pampers wipes @ $2.00-$2q=FREE, will give to my sister-in-law

Egg Beaters @ $2.00-$1q=$1.00

4 cans of Dole mandarin oranges @ $1.00 each -(2) .50 off 2 qs doubled=$2.00 for 4 cans or .50 each

2 Coffeemates @ $1.00 each- (2) .75 qs doubled up to .25=FREE, bought these for my mother-in-law, but I may see if I can use these in a dessert recipe.


Total before qs=$13.78

I paid: $5.93

No comments:

Post a Comment