Sunday, July 18, 2010

Master List- Emails to Companies

Here is where I will update when I email companies and when I receive feedback from them. All will be complimentary emails unless noted.

B


Better'n Peanut Butter


C

Clif bars- nothing

D

Don Miguel- free item coupon and another coupon
Dr. Pepper

E

Eggland's Best
- an email saying that if I gave them my address they'd send me some coupons, so I did, but received nothing

F

Fiber One-nothing


G

Gorton's
Green Giant-nothing


H

Horizon Organic

K


Kleenex
- nothing


M


McDonald's- complaint- received $10 in gift certificates
Mrs. T's- 2 .55 coupons


P

PopChips- nothing
Purina Tidy Cats litter- received (2) $2.00 coupons

S


Skinny Cow- received (2) .50 cent coupons
Smart Ones- received (4) .75 cent coupons; emailed again 5/2011
Snapple- nothing
Splenda- received a nice package with a boatload of recipes, a Kool-Aid stirring spoon (I told them I always use Splenda instead of sugar when making Kool-Aid), and (1) $3.00 coupon
Stewart's Cream Soda- nothing

W

World's Best Cat Litter

No comments:

Post a Comment