Friday, February 25, 2011

ClixSense

Another stressful week at work left me with the desire to quit and make a living at home, but of course we know that's not currently possible. However I do strive to get us out of debt so that one day it might be a possibility... Who knows what next school year might bring, I may find a new job...

Anyway, as I go through the ways I make money online, I'm reminded of an old favorite: ClixSense. I've been a member since July 23, 2007 (so my information page says). ClixSense is a website where you simply click on ads. You keep the ad open for 30 seconds, and you get paid. Most ads only pay a penny, but it can add up quickly. You don't have to watch the ads; you just keep the page open. I have one going in another tab right now as I write this. It is free to join ClixSense, but you can upgrade your account to premium for a small fee ($14.99 a year) and that gets you more ads. I have a premium account and it more than pays for itself.

Yes I have been paid by ClixSense. They currently pay by check but are in the process of updating their site to add PayPal.

If you are interested, check it out: http://www.clixsense.com/?2170684

No comments:

Post a Comment