Sunday, February 13, 2011

Listia: Like Ebay, but Free!

So about two weeks ago, I stumbled upon this awesome auction site called Listia. Since then I have become addicted to it! But it's okay, because I'm not blowing any money! Listia is free to use, and instead of using cash to pay for your auctions, you earn credits by listing your own items, posting to your Facebook and Twitter, and just exploring the site.

In the past year, I've lost over 40 pounds by doing Weight Watchers. While I am so happy to be at a healthy weight now, the tightwad in me is bummed that none of my clothes fit anymore. So I'd been on the lookout for a way to get rid of my clothes but earn a little profit. Since so many of my clothes were purchased second hand anyway, or they're not name brands, consigning/selling them to stores like Plato's Closet are not an option. Well Listia is the perfect solution for me, because I can sell my clothes, earn credits, and then bid on new clothes and other items that I want.

The only cost is to pay for shipping. Most sellers offer free shipping, so I've been having to pay when I take my items to the post office. But to me, that's such a tiny cost, because I'm getting awesome stuff in return. So far I have won a rooster charm (I love roosters!), some teacher reward stickers, a seashell soap dispenser, 3 shirts, and a cat calendar. Everything imaginable is up for grabs on Listia! Some of my favorite categories are the pet supplies (handmade dog outfits), coupons (FREE item coupons), clothing, books, and health & beauty.

Check out Listia! It is awesome! Please use my referral link so I can get a few credits!

http://www.listia.com/signup/308580

No comments:

Post a Comment