Sunday, November 13, 2011

random

We went out to dinner with some friends & I stopped in the Goodwill up near our old apartment. We got an assortment of random stuff... The prices there are a little high for my taste, but nevertheless, we found:
A necklace for me $4
Loaded Questions game (NIB) $3
90s Girl Talk game (NIB) $4
a bag of Barbie and other dolls $5... will resell at consignment sale
DH got an XBox Tony Hawk skateboard thing for $5.50
small Victoria's Secret dog .50

I've also picked up a handful of Halloween costumes for 75% off for next year.

Tossing up ideas for Christmas gifts this year. I'm thinking of doing pajamas for all the nephews & nieces, along with maybe fuzzy socks and some hot cocoa. In-laws thought of a breakfast for two basket & maybe some homemade scrubs for the ladies. Not wanting to spend an arm & a leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment