- They mailed you the bar codes & tags so I didn't have to print anything
- They sorted all the clothing for me at drop off so I didn't have to
- They gathered all my unsold items together for me so they were in one location when I went to pick them up.
What I didn't like:
- No online database to see what sold
- The sale is under new management so they're still working out the kinks, and I don't think they had as much business as the other sale I do.
Nevertheless, I was able to make a wee bit of money (I'll let you know how much when they update the totals) and I still have loads more to sell for the other sales. My goal for fall consignment season is to make at least $1000. We'll see!