Monday, August 6, 2012

Paying off the Mattress: Week 3

Here's what sold this past week:

eBay


NEW NIP 3 MAXELL XLII 100 MIN BLANK AUDIO CASSETTE TAPES HIGH BIAS BLACK



Sold for: $12.99
Cost: Probably around .90 (VOA)

NWT NEW LANE BRYANT FLARE BLUE JEANS TROUSER SIZE 22 TIGHTER TUMMY TECHNOLOGY T3



Sold for: $31.94
Cost: $5.00 (Goodwill)

Blue's Clues play mat lady never paid. Argh. Unpaid Item case has closed. Need to subtract $22.99 from my totals.


Half.com
Cost: ?? (one of the games DH got when he bought a PS3 on Craigslist)

Sold for: $16.74
Cost: $10.00 (Black Friday sale)

Craigslist

As previously mentioned, DH's iMac sold for $700. Most of the money will go to buying a new laptop, but I'm still including it in this list :)

Also sold an entertainment center we picked up near the construction dumpster at the end of our street.

Sold: $30
Cost: FREE

And I must throw out there, that despite my previous ranting post, I do love my husband dearly, and am appreciative of him because he is the one in charge of the Craigslist deals. He lifts all the heavy items and all that jazz. :)

Total- Week 3: $794.51
Grand total: $1113.01
$240.29 left

I am very close to my goal! However, priorities have changed a bit with where the money will be going. Instead of paying off the mattress, most of it is going to go to paying for my tuition as I was accepted into grad school and will be starting classes in two weeks! But money is money and it's nice to see my progress.

eBay has taken a back burner as I've been working on "school stuff". I start back the 13th. I'll be posting some pics of my classroom, as well as telling you about the sweet deals I got garage saling on Saturday. But first, I will be departing on a short trip for our anniversary!

1 comment: