Monday, August 13, 2012

Paying off the Mattress: Week 4

Here's what sold last week...


LOT OF NEW NIP 8 MAXELL UR 90 60 BLANK AUDIO CASSETTE TAPES NORMAL BIAS RECORD


Sold for: $12.99
Paid: no more than $2 (probably VOA)

LOT OF NEW NIP 4 SONY CD IT 90 MIN BLANK AUDIO CASSETTE TAPES HIGH BIAS TYPE II


Sold for $12.99
Paid: probably .90 (probably VOA)

NEW NIP RARE BLUES BLUE'S CLUES BIRTHDAY PARTY ACTIVITY MAT PRESCHOOL NICK JR




Sold, again, and this time the buyer paid! $22.99
Paid: $2.92 (VOA)


NEW NIP X FILES XFILES CCG COLLECTIBLE CARD GAME BOOSTER BOX 12 DECKS 1996 RARE



Sold: $30.00
Cost: FREE (Dad)

I also have two items which sold but have not been paid for, and I'm doubtful they will be paid for as one buyer has 1 fb and the other has 0. Both are from foreign countries too... Interesting...

Total this week: $78.97
Grand total: $1191.98
Left: $161.32


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you now. Enjoyed reading through your past post. Keep moving, you'll reach your goal in no time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being part Swedish, I suppose I should stick up for the TemperPedic, but I have heard the same thing about them -- they wear out. Also, I purchased one of their pillows for my wife, who has back problems. With in a year the whole thing had gone flat and lost form. Tempur-pedic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post! Thanks for sharing this. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon!

    ReplyDelete