Tuesday, July 17, 2012

garage sale success

I did not list anything today, but I did end up making 8 listings yesterday. I did manage to make it to the grocery store and did Week 2 Day 3 of Couch to 5K.

I forgot to mention that the garage sale was a great success. It was great to unload some items; I made profit on the majority of what sold. Made almost 300$. Actually sold $201.25 to one person! It was insane. The profit is going to pay for my husband's red light ticket (Big Brother is WATCHING) and we picked up some bookshelves yesterday. I hope DH will put them together tomorrow as I'm planning on using them to reorganize my clothes closet.

Tomorrow I'm also planning on posting some of the sale leftovers on the Facebook garage sale page for my county. We'll see how that goes. I posted a few items a few weeks ago with no responses.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to encourage you to please keep posting. I am new to selling on eBay (I've been a buyer for years) and it's very helpful to read what others are doing, having success with, etc.
    Glad your garage sale went well! I need to have one myself!

    ReplyDelete