Sunday, July 29, 2012

Paying off the mattress: Week 2

Well the week started off strong but seemed to fizzle. Here's what sold on eBay:


NEW NIP KOBE BRYANT LOS ANGELES LA LAKERS NBA WRISTWATCH WATCH BASKETBALL WORKS



Sold for: $22.50
Cost: $9.88 (bought this for DH as a stocking stuffer. It sat in the living room for months and being as I've surely lost the receipt, on eBay this sucker went.) 


1986 EUC THE FAR SIDE COFFEE MUG CUP GARY LARSON MIDVALE SCHOOL FOR THE GIFTED



Sold for $35.50
Cost: .50 (church garage sale)

Thank god this is gone. It was listed half a dozen times. It's going to someone in the UK; hopefully it makes it there in one piece. I have another one to list still! Ack. I should just keep it in my classroom as I'm teaching gifted this year... 

That's it on the eBay front. The buyer of the Blues Clues mat from last week STILL has not paid. I sense an unpaid buyer case getting opened tomorrow...

On Half.com:

Sold for: $4.51
Cost: FREE (Dave & Buster's was giving these out like a year ago... guess they had extra inventory? Or a promo?)

Sold for $5.31
Cost: ?? (personal collection)

Sold for $19.81
Cost: ?? (one of 4 games DH got when he bought a PS3 on Craigslist)

On Craigslist:
Sold my iPod for $100
Cost: Around $200 at Christmas, don't need it anymore as I now use my phone for music!

Total- Week 2: 187.63 (!!)
Grand total: $318.50
$1034.80 left

It's nice having a goal. I can't wait till the mattress is paid off, as there's a million other things I want to save money for. DH is trying to sell his iMac; if he does that will be a substantial amount to throw at the loan. I'm sort of annoyed at eBay currently, since I'm listing way more than I'm selling, so I've been taking a break for the past few days. Not to mention I didn't go saling yesterday but opted to this morning, and the sales sucked. Hopefully it will pick up, hopefully that Blues Clues lady will pay(she has 453 positive feedbacks... wth?), and hopefully the 50% off sale at VOA will be amazing as will sales next week:)

Oh, btw, did Week 3 Day 3 of Couch to 5K. It felt so good. I keep telling myself it doesn't matter how slow I go, I'm still lapping those at home on the couch. DH has been running with me, and hopefully while he's on vacation next week we'll work super hard.


1 comment:

  1. NEW NIP KOBE BRYANT LOS ANGELES LA LAKERS NBA WRISTWATCH WATCH BASKETBALL WORKS One of two things will happen - either you’ll oversleep as your body corrects the balance, or you’ll get sick, because your body can’t keep up that level of energy forever.

    ReplyDelete