Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I just don't get it...

I've had a Far Side mug (Midvale School for the Gifted) listed 5 times on eBay. First I tried Buy it Now, I got one very low offer, and then I tried auctions 4 times with free shipping. No interest. Put it up again on auction. I lowered the price ever so slightly, and added shipping. Now I have 3 watchers and already 3 bids, with 2 days 23 hours left. eBay I don't understand you, but your unpredictability keeps me coming back.

Went to a GW and the VOA today after my very early morning dentist appointment. Neither store disappointed. I found some vintage Little Tikes dollhouse pieces, a few plush, new in package Catholic audio Bible (and doing the voice of Matthew, Sean Astin. "Mommy, Matthew sounds an awful lot like Special Agent Oso!" "Nah, I was thinking more like that kid from the Goonies."), and lots of mugs. Found my second Sandra Boynton mug in less than a week!

I am doing well with the listing, and will finally use up all of my free auctions for this month! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment