Thursday, July 26, 2012

I really do love my spouse. But...

Sometimes my husband drives me absolutely bananas. We were tossing around the idea of going to Niagara Falls for a few nights when he's on vacation next week, but I said we were broke. We could only go if he helped me get stuff up on eBay and if it sold. So finally I get him to feign some interest and have him get an item ready to be listed. He gets pictures taken and then I try to have him tell me what came in the playset. He starts acting stupid like it's the hardest thing in the world to describe the items. And he doesn't even take a picture of the box. Duh, the buyer will want to see the condition of the box it came in. Not to mention, he can't even send the pictures to me right! He sent all 10 files in one email so now it's barely opening and I can't get the pictures to upload.

Is reselling really that hard?

1 comment:

  1. Thankfully for some it is that hard. If it was easy for everyone no one would make any money. My hubby is dumbfounded by my Ebay prowess as well. He's super supportive though and it sounds like yours is too. Just remember we want some people to think Ebay is hard, it keeps the competition down ;)

    ReplyDelete