Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Goodwill Finds 8/9/11

A special hello and thank you to those of you who have just found my blog thanks to Yard Sale Mommy! It's exciting and encouraging to see some new comments on my entries. For whatever reason, the comments aren't being emailed to me, but I'll try to reply to them manually.

Well today I got a mishmash of random things at Goodwill. I spent more money than I normally do, but there's truth in the adage that you have to spend money to make money.



For myself, I got the rooster picture. I collect roosters & have decorated my kitchen & living room with them. There's always room for another rooster. Note, I could have made a tasteless joke in that last sentence but I chose not to. ;)... Anyway rooster pic was $1.99

Also for myself, got the scrubbing mitt there. I thought I'd use it to groom the animals. It was still sealed but I've already tried it once on the fur babies. $0.99

Everything else is for resale. 2 pairs of Naturalizer shoes in pretty good shape. $3.99 a pair

2 new Leapfrog Leappad something or anothers... $1.99 each

new Wee Sing tape & book, $0.99

The things in boxes are both from IKEA. I don't know much about them, and I've never shopped at IKEA but I know they have some quality stuff. I did an eBay search and both items have sold in the past. One is called an Ekorre and it's like a baby swing. It was $5.99. Hope I made the right decision here or I might have to set it up and give the cats a swing around the liviing room. Hmm they might like that. The other item is some sort of lamp, Orgel. It was $2.99. Both still in boxes with the Ekorre still sealed.

We'll see how everything goes. I have a ton of listing to do. Right now it's been so slow & discouraging. I recently got a photobucket account so I can take a bunch of pictures of each item and not have to pay. So hopefully that will help. Later on I'll post about my recent sales & profits.


No comments:

Post a Comment